This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using (the 'Site'), you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (such as name, NRIC/passport, or other personal identification number, postal or e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and other personal preferences) that can be used to contact or identify you.
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
We and/or our third party service providers may collect your personal information:
- Directly from you;
- When you register as a member of the Website;
- Where you access and interact with the Website; or
- From other sources.
What is Cookies?
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ('Log Data'). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ('IP') address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
While this anonymous statistical data may be aggregated and used in broader statistical analysis by us and our web monitoring service provider to improve our services, at no time can we personally identify you as the source of that data. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personal information.The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers) for the purposes for which it was collected or for a related or ancillary purpose such as:
- To carry out or respond to your requests;
- To our third party service providers to assist us in providing and improving our services to you, and to analyze and better understand our customer’s needs or to develop, improve and market our products and services to you;
- For regulatory reporting and compliance with our legal obligations;
- To various regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials and agencies to protect against fraud and for related security purposes;
- To our third party service providers to include in a database compiled by us or our third party service provider for use in direct marketing of promotions, product and services we think may interest you;
- To seek your feedback in relation to customer satisfaction and our relationship with you;
- To the Licensor and our related companies for internal accounting and administration;
- To monitor or improve the quality and standard of service provided to you by the Website;
- To our successors and/or assigns;
- To provide offers that may be of interest to you; and
- To better understand your preferences.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from our Website we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of Ovrshdow.
If you do not wish to receive marketing material from us, you can opt-out or unsubscribe, by contacting us. All emails, SMS and newsletters from this Website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
Changes of This Policy
This policy was last modified on 20th January 2019.